- The Week in Washington: “Madame Speaker, Did You Bring Your Handcuffs?”
- Amy Schumer’s Post-Pregnancy Realness Is a Necessary Gift
- The Week in Washington: “How Do You Stop These People?” “Shoot Them!”
- A Letter to My Late Wife on Mother’s Day
- I Couldn't Be a Mom, Without My Own Mom's Help
- The Controversy Behind Who Got to Cover Meghan and Harry’s Royal Baby Reveal
- The Week in Washington: The President Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies
- Why Universal Health Care, Higher Wages, and Free Public Education Are Crucial Issues for Black Women
- Why Am I So Obsessed With the Wives of Jonas?
- The Week in Washington: “We’re Fighting All the Subpoenas!”
- Celebrities Really Couldn’t Take Criticism This Week
- The Conversation That Twitter’s Jack Dorsey Should Have Had With Donald Trump
- The Week in Washington: “This Is the End of My Presidency!”
- Martha Stewart Deejaying on the Street Is My Coachella
- 13 Things We Don’t Talk About When We Talk About Working Moms
- The Week in Washington: An Outrageous Abuse of Power
- The Week in Washington: “The Democrats Will Never Be Satisfied!”
- The Viral Taylor Swift Stan Story That Made Me Love the Internet Again
- The Week in Washington: “Some Very, Very Evil Things”
- I Watched the New Steve Bannon Documentary, The Brink, So You Don’t Have To
- Breathless: Is Living Together Worth the Risk?
- The Week in Washington: “The Mueller Report Should Be Public!”
- Why Are Women Always on the Sidelines of Sports Reporting?
- The Week in Washington: “Get Rid of My Kids!”
- The Week in Washington: Can a Flagpole File a Harassment Lawsuit?
- R. Kelly Breaks Down During His Interview With Gayle King—Where Have We Seen This Toxic Masculinity Before?
- Ivanka Trump, Famous Heiress, Says “Most Americans” Don’t Want Job Guarantees
- The Week in Washington: “I Think My Language Is Very Nice”
- This Is Why We Need Women Running for President
- Sure, the Oscars Have Been Done Without a Host Before—But That Doesn’t Mean It Works
- The Week in Washington: A Whopper-Filled Press Conference
- How George Michael, a Buddhist Monk, and a Stripper Saved My Life
- Women Will Never Truly Be Equal Until They’re Allowed to Get Angry
- I Loved Avril Lavigne and Nicki Minaj’s “Dumb Blonde,” and I Am Not Ashamed
- The Woman I Would Have Been Had I Let Myself Love You
- Sorry, Marie Kondo—I Love Mess!
- After 10 Years of Dating in New York, This Is What I’ve Learned
- The Week in Washington: Unlimited Presidential Harassment!
- Delete Your Account
- A Sad Story
- My Best Dating Story
- What Living in New York Teaches You About Love
- After Divorce, Floating Another Chance at Love
- America Doesn’t Need the State of the Union Address Anymore—Especially Not From Trump
- Why I Love Difficult Women
- I Love My Husband— I Didn’t Always Love His Headband
- The Week in Washington: “Russia Did Not Help Me!”
- Toxic Masculinity Is Killing Us
- Picky Eaters? For Parents, Food-Shaming Is All Too Real
- The Week in Washington: Trump’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Meanwhile, in China, Ivanka Trump’s Business Doesn’t Seem So Defunct After All
- The Power of Nathan Phillips’s Song
- The Week in Washington: “I Never Worked for Russia!”
- You’re Not Crazy—Disney Princesses Have Insanely Small Waists (and Looking at Them Is Not Great for Kids)
- Here’s an Idea: Do Not Ask Celebrities—Or Any Women, Actually—When They’re Having a Baby
- The One Question Parents Should Ask Themselves Before Posting Their Kids on Social Media
- The Week in Washington: “They Can Name It Peaches”
- In Sex Object, Exploring the Fraught Territory Where Gender, Sexuality, and Technology Intersect
- Why You Shouldn’t Watch Trump’s Oval Office Address Tonight
- The Awards Show Is Dying a Slow and Painful Death
- The Week in Washington: A Shutdown With No End in Sight
- Why Is Ellen DeGeneres Trying to Rehab Kevin Hart as Oscars Host?
- Trump’s Soul-Numbing Message for the New Year
- The Year We Left New York
- The Week in Washington: “The Most Chaotic Presidency Ever”
- Our Favorite Longreads From 2018
- Is Sleeping With Your Ex Always Such a Bad Idea?
- The Week in Washington: “It’s All Coming Home to Roost”
- A New Podcast Asks: What the Hell Happened This Year?
- Reading Between the Lines of the Mueller Investigation Filings
- Amid Scandal After Scandal, One Catholic Mother Faces A Painful Choice
- Scenes From the Woolsey Fire
- An Over-The-Top, über-Luxurious Gift Guide? Not This Year, Thanks
- The Week in Washington: Tough Times for Individual 1
- What If There Were No Borders?
- A Modest Proposal for Matt Lauer and the #MeToo Recluses: Why Don’t You Go Make Yourself Useful?
- Do We Really Need a Handmaid’s Tale Sequel?
- In Mississippi Senate Race, Cindy Hyde-Smith Narrowly Defeats Democrat Mike Espy
- The Week in Washington: Trump Is Thankful for Himself
- How to Be Thankful (Even When It Feels Like the Rest of the World Is Going Crazy)
- The Week in Washington: “The Whole Thing Is a Hoax!”
- Confrontational Activism—Is it Here to Stay?
- How Can the Trump-ified Teddy, Trumpy Bear, Be Real?
- The Week in Washington: “Mueller Protection Rapid Response”
- The Takeaways From the 2018 Midterm Elections: Democrats Will Live to Fight Another Day
- The Week in Washington: Trump’s Preelection Frenzy-Fests
- Are You Dressing Your Kids for Halloween—or for Instagram?
- The Week in Washington: “There’s No Proof of Anything”
- She Would Have Loved This
- Trump Spent Years Encouraging Violence Against His “Enemies”—Today, It Came in the Mail
- The Week in Washington: A Trifecta of Trumpathons
- Is There a “Right” Way to Lose Your Virginity?
- Actually, “Dear Abby,” I Like My “Foreign Name” Just Fine, Thanks
- The Week in Washington: Jared Kushner Is a Hidden Genius
- Hello, Taylor Swift, and Welcome to the Resistance
- The Week in Washington: “Look at Us!”
- Who’s Up for Burning It All Down?
- The FBI Report Doesn’t Clear Kavanaugh. It Just Clears Republicans’ Consciences.
- Dr. Christine Blasey Ford Is a Whistle-Blower
- Yes, Donald Trump, It Is “a Very Scary Time for Young Men in America”—But Not for the Reasons You Think